Let us start by introducing a team of our blog. The team’s Tufi Dive are four close friends who are big dive’s passionate. We are Vlad, Emma, Ben, and Tijana. Any of us lives in a different corner of our beautiful planet, but we make a few meetings every year that to discover together new dive sites.
Apart from running around, working, sporting, and learning, we did something we have always dreamed of doing what we like, share our experience with other divers, and meet more fans of this extremely beautiful sport.
Tufi Dive is the blog where we write about our dive adventures across the world, more known or less known dive sites, which we discovered, or we will. We always enjoy connecting with other dive bloggers and enthusiasts, so please drop us a line.
Hello. You have reached the contact form of tufidive.com !
If you have come this far, then you want to contact someone from our team. Well, it is great that you do.
We have many reasons why you should contact Tufi Dive but we will give you some brief ones:
• Feedback. If you enjoyed an article and you want to let us know or you had found a spelling mistake or any other, use the contact form below to get to us. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
• If you are experiencing any technical problems with Tufi Dive, then let us know.
Tufi Dive does also accept guest posting. If you have a story to share or an experience to tell, then let us know! I am always willing to read guest posts.
Here are guidelines for a guest post on our blog:
• When you submit a guest post, it should be at least 500 words
• All guest posts should be all original content, and I will be checked if it is plagiarized.
• Facts presented should be true and all opinions must be your own
Get in touch by using the form below: